CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

3/02/2009

Repairs and Improvements

When the laptop replacement parts arrived, I had no idea that Michael had to take the entire laptop apart to replace the hard drive! Michael decided to purchase a hard drive upgrade for his laptop as well. So he had to take two laptops apart. He also had to purchase special tools (screwdrivers) to perform the delicate "operations". All I can say is...Thank Goodness my husband is the computer "wiz" because I would have been the sucker who would have paid a technician $1000 to fix my laptop!













Oh yeah, I decided to throw in this last picture of a new toilet still in the box. We had to replace one of the toilets in the upstairs bathroom. After tinkering with the darn toilet for almost three weeks, we decided to replace the entire fixture. So this has been the month of home "projects". The laptops were unintentional, the toilet was a necessity! :-P

0 comments: