CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

6/27/2009

Chocolate Super Nova

My parent's neighbor had a graduation party across the cul de sac.  They invited my parents and the kids over for some treats.  Little did I know, they had one of those fountains that cascades rich warm chocolate.  You dip pretzels, fruit, fingers, whatever and enjoy!  I had to watch them like a hawk so they wouldn't double dip.  The neighbor said, "oh don't worry, everybody does it."  Greeeeaaaat.....wer'e in good company.



1 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Monique, So wonderful to make your acquaintance! Thanks so much for your note and I'm honored to see Aaron's link on your site.

I've bookmarked your blog and look forward to catching up on it. You have such an amazing story and your kids are sooo adorable. (I'm impressed with your son putting your safety ahead of his party...although I could have done without the stitch photos :) Glad you're okay from that nasty fall!

Looking forward to meeting again in the blogosphere,
- Susan