CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

6/11/2009

The Graduate

I can't believe my youngest nephew graduated high school on June 5th.   Talk about feeling old...both my nephews are out of high school and I have an eight yr old and a two yr old.  I'm just starting the child rearing and my brother is approaching "empty nest".  Well, as my Mom says, "you're never finished being a parent."

Mom Mom bought him a special graduation cap in Holland.  The top of the cap has the colors of the Dutch flag.  I also attended the real graduation and ended up taking most of the pictures because my brother's camera couldn't get close up shots.





0 comments: