CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/31/2009

Set by example

Ava understands the selt belt law.  I think I have sat in the driver's seat in the car and have forgotten to buckle her in the carseat.  She will let me know by yelling, "uh oh Mommy!".  The other morning, Ava got out of her carseat to go to the daycare and I told her she had to leave her "baby" in the car.  I promised her that Mommy would make sure the baby was safe.  She wasn't completely sure so she turned around and buckled the baby in.  Even completed with a kiss goodbye.  

Love that face!
Forget about the baby being able to see...cracked me up!
Don't forget the bottom part.  I don't think the baby makes the height requirement.
Bye Bye Baby....love you.

0 comments: