CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/31/2009

Watch out for the bunny hole

So much has happened in August. We have had family visit us from The Netherlands, we had two family vacations, the kids have had a lot of "firsts" this summer and the new school year is about to start on Tuesday (9/1/09)!


I have a lot of posts to catch up on so I'm starting my posts backwards starting from this afternoon. While we were away on vacation for a week, my brother and nephew came over to mow our grass. We were told there was a bunny nest (hole) in our yard and to watch out for it the next time we mowed. Of course being a Mommy, I had to investigate the nest and wanted to mark the area.

When I got to the nest, you could definitely see where it was from five feet away. I was really surprised how shallow the hole was. They don't dig very deep and just use grass to cover up the holes. Now I understand why my brother is very cautious when he mows his client's properties. Some bunny holes aren't so lucky.



0 comments: