CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

1/05/2010

Blog Post Date 12-12-09


Okay, I've fallen severely behind on posts. The holidays have kept us super busy. I will "post date" all my postings for the past three weeks just to catch up.

I will start with our annual visit with Santa Clause at the mall. We did the same thing as last year. We got up, got dressed and out the door as soon as the kids were awake. We stopped at Ruby's Diner for breakfast.....





Then we stood in line for over an hour to wait for St. Nick.




Ava standing behind the pillar waiting for a Santa siting.

This was the second attempt.  The first time Ava hid her face in Daddy's shoulder.  So I picked her up and carried her over to Santa.  I promised her a lollipop if she would just touch Santa's hand and take one picture with him.   It worked!!!!!!!


Of course Sebastian had no problem.  I thought I would have to "peel" him off!




Finally....a smiling Christmas card!


A lot better than last year's card, don't you think?  :-D

0 comments: