CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

1/13/2010

Snow babies

I came across a picture of Sebastian when he was two years old.  He had just come inside from the snow.  He was cold and wet and this was his reaction.  This reminded me of Ava a few weeks back when she to reacted the same way after playing in the snow.  Can you tell they are siblings??

I'm sure I'm not the only Mom to ask this...but why don't they make water proof gloves for toddlers?  I know that they have to have cute knitted mittens to match their winter attire but it doesn't do any good in the snow!  Especially when they want to play out, in, and under the snow.  Ava kept taking her mittens off because one, they were soaking wet and two, she couldn't grab the snow because her thumb was separated from the rest of her fingers and couldn't get a good grip.  She went through three pairs of mittens and finally decided she couldn't stand the frost bite feeling anymore.

1 comments:

Angel said...

Ha! I've been wondering the same thing!!?!? I thought I just didn't know where to look for waterproof gloves!

Chloe will go out and refuse to come in...no matter how cold she is. Then out of nowhere, she'll just freak out she's so cold!