CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

12/10/2008

Christmas Card Mock Up

I was playing around with the greeting card templates on my computer and this is what I came up with. The kids were getting ready for their evening bath and I made them pose on the stairs. It won't be too long before I have to stop bathing both kids together. But they still look so adorable. I made a "mock up" of a Christmas card but I think I'll do something a little more "formal". {:-P As you can see, the design quality isn't great because I had to cut and paste from another application. I will have to subscribe to iphoto or iWeb to be able to import the pictures with the card stock designs. I know....so technical. I don't even have time to figure it out yet.


0 comments: