CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

12/01/2008

Santa Sighting

We were at Walmart a couple days after Thanksgiving and we heard the familiar "Ho Ho Ho" a few aisles over. I made the kids run back to the car with me so I could grab my camera (hey...how was I to know there was a photo opportunity?). We finally tracked down the source of the jovial laughter and let's just say Ava's initial reaction wasn't too warming (see photo #2 below). She only loved Santa from a distance. I couldn't get her to budge from the shopping cart (okay, she freaked). She settled for a candy cane though. I guess we won't get that photo of Ava on Santa's lap this year.





















































Why do we torture our kids? Why do we think they see Santa as a happy figure? When in reality, this is what they probably see Santa as...... (I guess this is one of those "payback" moments)

0 comments: