CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

12/25/2008

Braindead and watching t.v.

Okay, it's been a looong day. I'm updating my post and watching Rocky I and Rocky II and I can't come up with a title for this last post. My brain is fried and I'm ready to go to bed. Here are some more pictures of the kids during their loong day. Ava didn't have a nap today and she did pretty well. Other than the minor melt down while riding her tricycle (or NOT riding), she didn't whine much. Since this was her first tricycle, she couldn't grasp the concept of pushing the peddles with her feet.  She kept getting frustrated because her feet kept slipping off the pedals.  She made it to Mom Mom's house and Grandmom's house. She also got her first big wheel at Grandmom's. Her feet couldn't reach the peddles and she was okay with that. She has a little bit to go before she can ride the big wheel. We finally got home around 6:30 p.m. and the kids crashed at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.





0 comments: