CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

12/11/2008

Walmart Stock

My husband said we should've bought some stock in Walmart or Rubbermaid because I'm a frequent shopper and I'm always loading up the cart with storage bins. The look on Ava's face is like "What? We were just here a few days ago!"














What do you mean I can't rearrange the Christmas balls??













There's a reason why they put a picture on the storage bins of a child inside the bin and a big red X across the picture. So Ava had to sit in the front of the shopping cart (barely).













This picture cracked me up because Ava looks like she has big green backpack on her back.













Uuuuughh......this is getting heavy on my back!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

M, so great to hear from you!!! I can't believe how big and beautiful Ava has become! Those pigtails are so stinkin cute!!! You must be so proud :) So glad you got in touch. I have thought of you guys often and am so happy for you that you have this wonderful family. We are trying again!!! Hoping the 3rd time is the charm :) We are LID in China 11/19 and can get matched in the next couple of months. Wish us luck & keep in touch!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Nice photos..! WalMart is my favorite store for shopping.