CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/29/2009

Camp Mom

I took Sebastian and Ava to Kindermusic, to the playground and then to Sonic for lunch. I had to keep the kids busy and out of the house so Michael could work on the basement. It's not easy to keep a seven year old out of the basement and a two year old constantly entertained. I think Ava crashed out in the car about two minutes after lunch. Mommy also took a nap after we got home because I wasn't use to running around in the heat. I hadn't expected the weather to get so hot so fast.

Did I tell you how much Ava LOVES ketchup? When ever she sees one of us pour ketchup on our burgers, eggs, whatever, she points to her plate. The problem is she keeps asking for ketchup refills. I know tomatos are suppose to be good for you but this is ridiculous! I think Ava's diet IS ketchup,  She'll consume more ketchup by the ounces than the actual food  ;-)






































































She positioned her finger right in front of her nose.  She could be Rudolph's "stand-in".




































I had to take a picture of the Harley parked next to our car because a funny thought came to me.  For those of you who haven't experienced Sonic yet, the whole point of visiting Sonic is to pull your car up to a terminal, order your food through the speakerphone and they deliver it to your car.  It's like the old fashion hamburger joint of the 50's.  Well, I'd like to see the driver balance his Harley and his food at the same time.  Like I said, it was a fleeting funny thought.

0 comments: