CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/07/2009

Where's the Crystal?

Last weekend we visited a favorite restaurant that we don't get to visit very often. The restaurant is considered upscaled and features a gourmet Chinese/Japanese/Thai menu. The food is fantastic and the decor is top quality. I mean you drive up to the parking lot and they have marble statues and fountain outside. The restaurant has their own wine selections and serve milk even in a glass. But there is one fall back....the restaurant doesn't cater very well to toddlers. When I ordered milk for the kids, I asked if they had cups with lids. I don't know if the waiter didn't understand my question and he nodded his head and said "ah yes, we have lids that we use for soups." I thought that was a rather odd answer. But everything made sense completely when the waiter came out with Ava's makeshift spill proof cup. Her milk was in a take out soup container! They cut a hole on the top for the straw. Of course I laughed hysterically and took a picture for the scrapbook.













































































You expect me to drink out of that?


















I didn't know milk was served by the pint or quart.


















Okay, the straw works!

0 comments: