CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/01/2009

The next Music Protege?

Michael and I switched routines on Saturday morning. I got to take Sebastian to his piano lessons and Michael took Ava to Kindermusic class. I've spoken to the piano teacher (Miss Paulie) over the phone several times but this was the first meeting in person. The reason why we switched schedules is because Sebastian had a birthday party right after the piano lessons and I am the designated "party planner/coordinator". I loved the chance to see Sebastian interact with his piano teacher. He does so well with her and she is a good teacher for Sebastian. Of course that didn't stop me from taking pictures!





0 comments: