CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/07/2009

Jailbird

I can't believe I was doing this but last weekend, I tried to show Ava how to climb out of her crib! I'm trying to teach Ava to problem solve. A lot of times she will just throw herself on the floor if she can't figure something out. She's at that age where she wants to be "independent", but if she can't pull her socks off, she will wimper about it until someone comes over to rescue her. I figured, if I show her how to climb out, I wouldn't hear "Mommy" twenty times. But she wanted to be a little Princess until Daddy came in to save her ;-)






1 comments:

Unknown said...

...Oh , no you didn't!??!!Oi vei, Mo Mo.Time to 'batten' down the hatches now! : )