CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/13/2009

E.T. or Glow Worm?

I get in these weird moods and think I see a photo opportunity. A thought will pop into my head and my kids are usually the inspiration. For example, Ava has this outfit where her jacket lights up. So I decided to follow her around the house and take some pictures of her shirt lighting up and then the thought of E.T.'s finger popped into my head. For those of you who grew up in the 80's, you'll know who E.T. was and the finger reference. Hey, I didn't proclaim I was the greatest photographer in the world. The photos are for pure self amusement. Especially when she's sitting in the laundry basket, it front of the mirror making faces at herself.


0 comments: