CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/21/2009

Another sleep over

I overheard two eight yr old's conversation, "this is my fourth sleep over, did you know that?" The reply was, "yeah, I know." Funny, I thought this was only the second sleep over. But who's counting?

The kids decided to stay in their pajamas all day on Sunday (even though it was a perfectly sunny day outside). They built their usual fort, ate the usual junk food, stayed up late to watch movies and kept themselves entertained with an airbrush tattoo kit. Ever since they got their henna tattoos on the boardwalk in Ocean City, they have been tattoo crazy. Of course I asked Elizabeth what her parents thought about her henna tatto. She said her Mom didn't care but her Dad did not like it. Uh oh, have I been black balled?




Of course Ava had to get in on the action. I wouldn't let her mess with the airbrush paints so I offered to apply her tattoos with a wet paper towel ;-)






0 comments: