CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/03/2009

Here comes "Mamma-Razzi"

Okay, I stole the word "mammarazzi" from someone else's blog but it really does fit Ava's "look" and attitude. She has the personality of a diva celebrity. Lately she has had an obssession with sunglasses. It started a few weeks back in Washington D.C. when we went to the zoo. When ever the sun gets in her eyes, she demands her sunglasses. It started in the stroller and now she does it in the car every morning.

Monday! (she's still cool even though they are upside down, she doesn't care) Tuesday!!

Wednesday!!! (love the wind blown look....that's becoming another obssession, the window has to be wide open)
Thursday!!!
And the Grand Finale..Friday!! She was all decked out in pink today (pink shirt, bow, socks, shoes, shades AND pink Pull Ups). Now that Ava has graduated to the next class, all the kids who are not potty trained are encouraged to wear Pull Up pants instead of diapers. Oh boy, I guess the pressure is on this weekend!! What's this all about?? (the stance) I kid you not...I did not stage any of the photos this week!! This is the "real" Ava you are seeing :-)
I guess the term Mamarazzi came from doting Mothers who chase their children around and constantly take pictures of them. Kind of like what Paparazzi's do with famous celebrities. So I guess that makes me Ava's Papparazzi, or in this case "Mama-razzi"...ha ha!
When I went to pick Ava up at the daycare on Wednesday, the teachers told me she wore her glasses the ENTIRE day, including lunchtime. The only time the glasses came off was during nap time. The teachers were even cracking up! ;-)
Look at me! Like my shades Mommy?

0 comments: