CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/10/2009

Renegade

The other day I was driving to the daycare to pick up Ava and noticed this motorcycle behind me. I couldn't get the song out of my head, "Born to be wild" as he was revving up his engine several times as we were waiting for the red light to turn green. I wonder what my parents would have said (or thought) if I had brought him home twelve years ago. LOL!


While wer'e on the rebel subject....what does a used car dealership have in common with a beverage store? Inflatable beer bottles in the parking for advertisements. I was thinking to myself....not a ringing endorsement for "drinking and driving". But that was just me.





0 comments: