CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

9/16/2009

Caught in the act

Me: Avaaaa....what are you smiling about?
Me: Avaaa...are you playing with your shoes?
Ava: "Noooooooo Mommyyyyy."

Ava: "Nooook Mommy." (her way of saying look!)
Yep, she cannot last a five minute car ride without taking both her shoes and socks off. When I run errands, I end up putting her shoes and socks on four times because often times, she has to walk into the store with me.




2 comments:

Angel said...

That's so funny! Chloe immediately takes her shoe's off upon entering the car. It's rare that I am able to get her strapped in and the door closed before they are gone. Every.Single.Time.

Susan said...

I think this is why Crocs are so popular. Such cute little toes, I would want to grab them every time!