CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

1/27/2009

Inauguration Day

We were at work on Inauguration day. We couldn't believe we had to be at work on this momentous day. We had been off the day before for President's day. We wished we had taken an extra day off to watch the all day event. They had t.v. monitors all over the campus at work. I actually missed the swearing in of the new President. I had scheduled a half day off in the afternoon because Ava had her two year check up with the pediatrician. I hadn't realized I scheduled her doctor's appointment on inauguration day. I was walking down the hallway on my way out of the office to try and catch a glimpse of the ceremony. This is what you saw...the back of people. There were small clusters in front of every t.v. monitor.


0 comments: