CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

1/11/2009

Post Asian Celebration

One more post and then I must really get to bed (it's almost 1 a.m.)! The one good thing I got out of the Asian celebration today were the Ao Dai dresses. They were selling the dresses at the party. Unfortunately they weren't selling any Vietnamese shirts for Sebastian. I was hoping they would because I would like to have a family portrait done one day with all of us dressed in traditional Vietnamese clothes. I had two dresses left for Ava for the next two years and wanted to get some more for when she was older. Although the dresses they sold today were not as ornate and pretty as the dresses I bought in Ho Chi Minh City, at least I have some bigger sizes ;-)

0 comments: