CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

1/19/2009

Two thumbs up

Today I cooked a pot of chicken curry because we had the day off for Martin Luther King. Sebastian and Ava were at the daycare for a few hours and Michael picked up Sebastian early so he could play with Elizabeth down the street. This was the first time Elizabeth had tasted curry and I was afraid it would be too strong for her palate. It was took a long time to get Sebastian to try curry. I don't remember how we got him to taste it. I think it was the dipping of the Nan (bread) into the curry that enticed him. Anyway, Elizabeth took her first bite and I asked her how she liked it. She gave me a thumbs up because her mouth was full of curry. She wasn't being just polite because she ate everything ;-)


0 comments: