CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

1/19/2009

Unpredictable Ava

Sometimes Ava catches me by surprise. I'll be doing something in the kitchen and turn around and find her doing the cutest things. Or I'm sitting in the car and turn my head to see what's going on in the back. Then there are times when she doesn't want to cooperate for me when I ask her to sit still for the camera. The last picture of her below looks like she's posing for the camera but she's actually throwing a fit because she wanted the backpack taken off.








































One morning I walked into Ava's room to get her and this is what I found. She had done a number two in her diaper and decided to take her clothes off so she could get changed. I was so glad I got to her before she decided to take her diaper off! I have no idea why I had the camera upstairs because I was able to capture this candid moment.













Ava loves her counting book. Her favorite page is the page that has the two ice cream sundaes. She always kisses the page for some reason and sometimes licks her fingers like she's enjoying the ice cream. What a silly girl!

0 comments: