CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

1/02/2009

Seven going on seventeen

Elizabeth is truly a good friend for Sebastian. She is very laid back and calm which is perfect for Sebastian. They are total opposites and a perfect personality combination for each other. When Elizabeth comes over to play, they can play for several hours without getting into any conflicts.

I have to laugh though, the other day when Elizabeth came over, they were dying to have someone to play with and they ended up in the family room in front of their Nintnedo DS. They were writing messages/notes to each other...kind of like the adult version of texting. But they could actually write something on the screen and then send it to the other person. I was watching my travel channel while Ava was taking a nap and I kept hearing them recite their messages to each other and then hear them recite their answers/replies to each other. They were like little love birds. It was cute.

Speaking of love birds, Elizabeth stayed for dinner. I had to place them at the little kids table because I had my parents and Brother-in-law over for dinner as well. Sebastian was showing Elizabeth his I Carly poster on his bulletin board (his other great love). I asked them if they wanted a candle light dinner since it was just the two of them at the table. They said yes of course. We turned off the big kitchen light to add "ambiance". Of course I had to blow out the candle afterwards because of a certain 23 month old roaming around the kitchen.



1 comments:

Cindy said...

Candle light dinner on a brightly colored plastic table! Love it! That Sebastian sure knows how to treat a lady! :)