CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/02/2007

Art or Obsession?

Okay, I don't normally take pictures of bathrooms but the "artsy" side of me came out. We were at this restaurant in Hanoi called Bobby Chin. He apparently has restaurants in the U.S. but I never heard of him before.

This is what the bathroom in the restaurant looked like. Not only was the bathroom eye catching but the menu was also entertaining. There were captions and famous quotes printed throughout the menu. I found some of the quotes amusing so I'm posting them. There's an article about the restaurant owner. It was displayed outside the restaurant. Since we didn't see much in Hanoi, I had to make it up whenever we dined out ;-)