CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/29/2007

The Superstar Look

Okay, I think every parent has staged their child's poses at one time or another. Ava is going to wonder why Mom put her through torture like this. Hey, there will be come a day when she will pay me back ;-) In the meantime, I like to amuse myself.

One cool chick!









Don't recognize me? Wait a minute...let me take off my shades.









Now do you know who I am??

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Ava is a real sunglass girl and hat girl ! Tres chic !! Fun time today,
wish we could have stayed longer! Here's to more pedicures in the future.
I did Mary's fingernails, well 3 on each hand, as she wouldnt sit still for more than that!

She conked right out after bath, as soon as we put her in the crib !