CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/29/2007

Ava's Daycare Experience

I completely forgot to take pictures of Ava on her first day of daycare. I was too busy making sure her transition went as smoothly as possible. She is starting this week part time in the afternoons to get acclamated. She did fine the first day because she didn't realize I had left the room and there were no tears at all. When I come to get her, her legs go crazy and she starts kicking like crazy. Then she starts to cry these big crocodile tears until she is in my arms. Then she breaks out in a huge smile. I told the caretakers that I was starting to get a complex everytime she sees me because she cries. They keep reminding me that they are tears of joy :-)

Today, I remembered to take pictures of Ava before I left the room and then picutes of when we came to get her. She has noticed in the past two days when I'm heading for the door and she starts to wail. Next week is going to be a culture shock when she gets dropped off on the way to work!

Hey look, there's tons of toys here.





Hey....where is Mommy going?












Don't leave me here!




Okay, you promise it will be only a few hours? (sniff)












Ava practicing her crawl instead of napping.









Hey....I know you! Your'e the other loud person in our house.





Yeah, yeah, I'll let you hold me.









MOMMY!!

0 comments: