CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/25/2007

Scrapbook Material

Sebastian and Elizabeth were using the giant stamp pads I bought for Ava's footprints and handprints. I have a lot of pictures and memorabilias to put in Ava's scrapbook. She's already seven months old! We also made the footprints and handprints for her scrapbook. Now to organize the pictures and print them!

I can't believe I have only one week left with Ava. Sebastian will be starting first grade on Tuesday and Ava will be starting part time at the daycare. This will be an interesting week for all of us. I will keep you posted with pics on our first week.

0 comments: