CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

8/14/2007

Favorite food

By far, yogurt is her favorite. I can't feed it to her fast enough. I also found out today that she is ready for those baby finger foods. Her friend was snacking on these rice puffs that had sweet potato flavoring. They melt fast in the mouth. I remember feeding Sebastian these when he was a baby but forgot what age he was ready. I've been afraid to put anything solid in her mouth because of choking. Lilah's Mom told me that once she got a taste of table food, she never went back to jar food. Ava's not ready for that yet and neither am I ;-)

Oh yeah, today was the first day I could feed her in her highchair. Usually she slumps and slides down but when she saw the yogurt coming, she sat right up and shrieked!




0 comments: