CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/05/2008

Ava's new "Do"

I've been meaning to try something with Ava's hair for a while. I wasn't sure if her hair was long enough or thick enough to do anything with it. So this morning when we got dressed, I took her to the bathroom to wash her face and comb her hair. Yes, comb her hair because it's super fine and a brush is not necessary. I usually spray her hair with a water bottle just so her hair doesn't have fly aways. Anyway, I decided to bunch up her hair to see if it would stay in a clip.

The first clip was a satin bow. It lasted as long as it took to do some snapshots. Then it fell out. She didn't actually yank it out like she does with the headbands and hats.

















The second clip was a plastic flower clip and it seemed to stay in her hair a lot better. Of course I had to readjust the clip about seven hundred times because she would rub her head on the carpet, against my leg or against the couch. But we were successful with the new hair "do" AND it is WIND proof. This may be the beginning of Ava's new look. Her Daddy calls the hairdo the "unicorn" look. ;-)





0 comments: