CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/18/2008

A garden scene and a tender moment

These were taken with Michaels' digital Nikon D80 camera. The kids were playing in the front yard while we were waiting for Daddy to come home so we could go to dinner. Every once in a while Sebastian and Ava will actually interact with each other and engage each other. I was so glad I had the camera out to take these snapshots. It was a rare moment for me and I think the pictures are family album quality ;-)


I have to say, the second picture is my all time favorite. I just love how both their eyes are closed and you can actually feel the love and affection jump right out of the picture. It truly warms my heart when I look at this picture.


















I love how Sebastian is putting the flower (dandelion, aka. weed) behind Ava's ear. I didn't set them up to do this. That's why I love the "naturalness" of this picture.



0 comments: