CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/20/2008

Designer hand me downs

My friend Darlene who is quite the talented sewer, help me convert Sebastian's old jeans into the most adorable jean shorts for Ava later. I took a bag of Sebastian's old jeans that had holes in the knees so we could make play clothes out of them for Ava. Darlene helped me with the purchase of the ribbons and iron on patches. The end results were designer quality, I couldn't believe how nice them came out. Here are two examples:


FRONT









BACK (I love the butterflies on the pockets)









FRONT (again, love the flowers on the front pockets)









BACK

0 comments: