CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/05/2008

Dress up "practice"

I am trying to show Ava how to play "dress up". I bought her this cute hat and matching pocket book at the Mom's Sale. It is very hard to keep the hat on her because as you know, she HATES anything on her head. I found this cute sun hat at the sale and it actually has a chin strap with velcro. I tried it on her at the sale and she automatically went for the hat, trying to pull it off and she COULDN'T! But that will be another story I'm sure. Back to the hat and purse. As you can see, the hat did not stay on her head very long. In fact, I think she thought the hat made a better shopping basket then what it's meant for.





0 comments: