CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/11/2008

Sleeping in Session

I don't have many sleeping pictures of both my kids. I think the sleep pose in her car seat was the first one I took. It cracked me up when we got home and I turned around to see if Ava was awake or not. Well, half her face was showing and I couldn't resist! I'm so glad she's not wearing the jumpsuit anymore (or the puffalump as we referred it). It was such a pain to get her out of without waking her up. Believe me, most babies hate their sleep interrupted! Who would?










Every night I go into Ava's room to cover her up and check on her. I usually find her crammed in the corner or her little hiney is pointing up to the ceiling. Luckily she has her stuffed animals for padding ;-) I wish I would have taken more pictures of Sebastian sleeping but he was a light sleeper. I use to have to tip toe out of his room praying he wouldn't hear me. So going back into his room was out of the question.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply adorable! Ava will love having this record of 'the early years'!

What you need to find is a local Mac (macintosh) users group. A bunch o computer geeks who meet every saturday or whatever to blah blah about computer stuff.

hee hee.

J.