CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/11/2008

Digital Junkie

I am truly a digital junkie. I honestly think I need to go to one of those "AA" meetings for my obsession. I file all my pictures by month and there are at least 600 pics in each folder! Is that normal? When ever I think there is a possible photo opportunity, I carry at least two digital cameras with me. One fits inside my purse and the other fits in my coat pocket. Depending the scene, I have to make a split second decision on which cameral to whip out. The Casio cameral takes better qualtiy videos but you can only record about 8 minutes worth of video. Michael bought a high definition digital camcorder that fits right in your hands and you can record up to 60 minutes. But the sound and picture quality is not as good as the Casio. If you talk too loudly or too close to the camcorder, the sound gets all distorted. The HD digital camcorder is Youtube ready and there's no file conversion involved. Where as the Casio videos, I have to reformat so Youtube can recognize the file so I can upload on to my blog. See? I am the model for "techno geek"!

So back to the interesting part of this post. The subject matters are way more interesting than all the technology mumbo jumbo. I really do need help though....

Yes Sebastian...I can see your tonsils.









Ava being her usual cute self.









Ava "multi-tasking".









Popping bubbles.









Ava showing her foot.

0 comments: