CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/06/2008

Princess in the making?

I'm not sure where Ava gets it from but she is showing the signs of becoming a potential "princess". Of course who better to show her the ways than "PrincessTrainer"...aka Aunt June (Mary's Mom). This is a picture of Ava trying on Mary's sequin slippers back in March. Ava has had an obsession with shoes lately. The other day we were shopping at The Children's Place. They had a great sale on summer dresses and attire. Ava saw Grandmom walking around with these adorable summer sandals and Ava sat down on the floor and wanted to take her shoes off. I wish I had my camera at the time because it was so cute. She also loved the huge bin of socks on sale for $1 each. She kept leaning in the bin and pulling all the socks out. Again, I wish I would have had my video camera. Anyway, she's becoming quite the junior shopper ;-) I attached a picture of Ava on the right because the outfit reminds me of a little ballerina (including her shiny black patent shoes).


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monique,
Hi , and thanks for the shout out!
Looks like Ava will not need my beginning course 'Princess Basic Training. She can move right on to
Advanced Diva shopping /Methods and Materials. Students receive a complimentary monogrammed shopping tote
and spa robe. Students must supply their own valid credit card with $5,000 limit. Hee Hee. Summer classes are filling up fast.

Love all the playground photos etc