CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

4/18/2008

Flashback

I was taking a trip down memory lane nine months ago when we were in HCMC (Vietnam). Every once in a while I'll go back and read other people's old blog posting or updated blogs. Sometimes I will remember something I hadnt thought about like this one referenced below. I can't remember if I even posted this when we were in Vietnam last year.

I was reading Tina's blog "Journey to Vietnam" and came across her post of when she first arrived in HCMC. She was part of the last group of families to travel to Vietnam and then the adoption program got all haywired after that. Anyway, we met Tina briefly the morning she was waiting to pick up her twin daughters at the orphanage. I know I have posted pictures of the families meeting in the hotel lobby. I thought it was neat how the story tied into my "full circle" theme on my blog. I think about our group leaving for Hano while the new group just arriving in HCMC and about the experience the very same experiences we had two weeks prior. Tina's blog also mentions meeting the families before her arrival (see her July 22, 2007 posting on the link attached below). Or click on the link "Journey to Vietnam" in the right column of my blog page and scroll back to older posts.

0 comments: