CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/26/2009

Another full circle

On Sunday my Mom's best friend went back to Texas after a three week visit. Ava and I went over to say goodbye and my Mom showed me a picture that her friend had brought with her. It was a picture of the three of us taken in 1985 when her friend came to visit us in Cairo, Egypt. We were living in Egypt because of my Dad's job and I think I was in either 11th or 12th grade. We got a good chuckle from the picture because you can tell by the hairstyles that it was from the "80's". My brother suggested that we take another picture of the three of us for a "before" and "after" picture (as a souvenir). So take a look at 24 years of memories!

0 comments: