CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/12/2009

Special occassion

Can you guess who the birthday girl is? Hey, the crown wasn't my idea! For once I was the innocent bystander. But that didn't mean I couldn't take pictures ;-)
As you can see, we spared Mom Mom by not putting on the birthday candle that tells you how old you actually are on the cake.
I think it was truly a special occassion because Mom Mom got to spend her birthday with the grandkids AND her best friend from San Antonio, TX. :-)
Relinquishing the crown!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi!
I went private on my blog. If you leave me a post with your email, I won't post it but then I can send you an invite to my blog. Hope you are doing well!
Cindy

Monique said...

Cindy, please send me the invite to your private blog to mmshicks@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Monique