CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/06/2009

The making of a shopaholic?

Last Friday evening I participated in the semi-annual Children's Sale. No it's not a sale of children. They sell used children's clothes, toys, baby accessories, maternity, costumes, etc. I've been participating in this sale ever since Sebastian was three months old.

This time I didn't buy a bunch of toys since we are so close to Christmas. I did buy some Fall clothes. I called it "filler clothes" because I already had the bulk of their Fall clothes. I did see this red shopping cart from across the room and I HAD to get it for Ava. She is obssessed about going to the grocery store and always wants to push the cart or cling on to the end of it. She has a plastic play shopping cart in the basement but a girl can't have too many shopping carts, right?

Testing new wheels ;-)

This is why it takes me an hour and a half to go through the aisles.

This was AFTER I made her put down the five pairs of sunglasses she pulled from the rotating rack. I finally talked her out of another set of sunglasses.
Aerial view
Hmmmmmm...something tells me he doesn't belong in the cart.




0 comments: