CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/12/2009

Wish list

Michael had stars in his eyes when he saw this electric guitar two weeks ago at the bonfire party. One of the band members was playing the guitar and Michael couldn't help but salivate all over it. He even went over to the band member to discuss guitars and music.

"Honey, this is what I want for Christmas in case you are looking for something for me."
So I checked out the websites and found out there are so many models/styles to choose from. The price ranges from $499 - $8,000. Iiiiiiiieeeeeeee!


Or I can shop around on eBay!! I told my dear hubby that he will have to do the shopping because I don't know ANYTHING about guitars except that it is an expensive hobby ;-) Why couldn't he collect sports memorabelias or action figures? I guess any hobby can get pricey :-P






0 comments: