CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/12/2009

Potty lingo

This picture reminded me of something Ava told me in a public bathroom over the weekend. Mommy had to go to the bathroom and since we were in a public place, I had to take Ava with me. Well before I could flush the toilet, Ava noticed what was in the toilet and said out loud, "Mommy poo poo. Mommy gets a sticker." There was a lady in the neighboring stall and I could hear her muffled laughter. If only I could explain our earlier conversation at home when I told Ava if she did a number two on the potty, I would give her a sticker. I certainly didn't need a sticker because I'm already potty trained!


0 comments: