CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

10/19/2009

The toothless grin

Sebastian finally lost his third baby tooth. The first two had to be pulled by the dentist because the adult teeth were starting to grow behind the baby teeth. We waited two months for the third tooth to wiggle loose. We tried several times to pull it but it was stubborn and wanted to hang for dear life. If you look closely, you can see the adult tooth growing in the empty spot now. He has another loose tooth on the bottom and that will probably come out in another two months.
When I picked Sebastian up at the daycare, he got in the car and asked me if I noticed anything different about him. Of course I didn't until he shot me a BIG grin. I asked him how and when did it happen. He said during school. He went to the bathroom and he said the tooth just fell out of his mouth and into his hand. The school nurse kept his baby tooth in an envelope so he could collect from the Tooth Fairy ;-)

I can't believe how small baby teeth are! It looks like the tooth literally broke off the way the edges are jagged. Yes, I know I'm strange like that (taking picture of a tooth).

0 comments: