CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/05/2010

Going shopping

Since Ava couldn't bring Marley in the car this morning, she decided to bring her babies to go shopping at Walmart.  She even had a little shopping basket in her hands.  I think she thought it was Saturday and Mommy usually does all her errands on the weekends.  I don't know where she got the idea that I was going shopping though   ;-)
Here she is singing and clapping to her baby.  She hasn't reached the age yet where she develops character playing and start to name her dolls.  To me, that seems a little spooky.  I don't remember naming my stuff animals, barbie dolls and baby dolls when I was little.  I do remember dressing my cat up in doll clothes/hat and putting the cat in the baby buggy. 

0 comments: