CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/23/2010

Three year check up

We had an appointment for Ava's wellness checkup during the week it snowed.  The original appointment was scheduled in the early evening.  We were suppose to provide a urine sample for her physical.  So I made Ava pee in a cup and of course it didn't go without a million "why's".  We had to postpone and reschedule the appointment because it had been snowing all day. 

When it was time for Ava's visit, I strapped her in the carseat and had forgotten about taking a second urine sample.  Ava asked me where we were going and I told her to the doctor first and then to school.  She asked if she had to "pee pee" at the doctor's office.  I made a gasp sound and covered my mouth with my hand.  She asked me why I covered my mouth and I told her she reminded me about the urine sample.  Isn't it funny she remembered about peeing in the cup?   ;-P   Here are pictures from Ava's three year check up. 

Getting measured.
Ava is 50 % in height and 25% in weight.  I took a picture of the weight scale read out as a reminder to myself.
Her head measurement was 18 inches (10 %), which means she's still a little peanut  ;-)
Waiting for the doctor.
The doctore gave her a clean bill of health.  Ava didn't wait for the doctor to finish writing in her medical records.  She started peeling off her paper gown.

0 comments: