CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/18/2010

The lost Blizzard post

On my last post, I mentioned that we got hit with snow and would be receiving more!  Well, mother nature delivered as promise on 2/10 and 2/11/10 (Wed and Thu).  The blizzard put a halt to everything...airports, schools, and businesses.  Sure the kids loved it but the parents suffered severe cabin fever.  Our employers even closed the offices.  This hasn't happened since 1994.  So everyone who had contact with the outside world was talking about the great Blizzard of 2010. 

Sebastian and Elizabeth window peeping.

As I was watching Michael and the neighbor across the street from the garage, I was creating this dialogue in my head:

"My snowblower is bigger than your snowblower."

or

"My snow pile is bigger than your snow pile."

All kidding aside, poor Michael was outside both days for 2-3 hours snowblowing and pushing all that snow around.
The kids making ice benches.
Sebastian said this is what an ostrich would look like in the snow.
Giving sister a big boost.
Measuring the snow depth on the back deck and where Ava would stand up in the snow.

0 comments: