CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/05/2010

Last bite

The kids and I dined out in the middle of the week because I had an errand to run after work.  I made the kids share a dessert because it was getting late and I didn't want them to have too much sugar before bedtime.  To my pleasant surprise, they were sharing the oreo ice cream dessert peacefully.
That is until Sebastian noticed that Ava was keeping up with her share.  He sat up and started gulping as fast as he could.
After a few gulps, Sebastian decided he was getting full and put up the white flag.  Meanwhile,  Ava wasn't going to let anything go to waste.  She pulled the straw out of her drink cup and slurped every last bit up.  Ahhh....sibling rivalry      :-O

0 comments: