CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

2/18/2010

Oldie but goodie

Sebastian had a roller skate birthday party to attend last Monday.  I took Ava along so she could have her first roller skating experience.  She did ice skating a few months back and did really well.  They had these "walkers" you could use for beginners.  I thought it looked kind of funny and ironic.  You wouldn't think a three yr old would need a walker.  Ava didn't really care for the walker and preferred to skate free style.

I didn't get too many pictures of Sebastian because he kept whizzing by me like this and most of the pics were blurred.
Can't have a roller skating rink without a disco ball!

Here is a cute video of Ava dancing when she got used to being on wheels   ;-)

2 comments:

Angel said...

Love the skating pictures!!! When did Ava turn 3? I know she's close in age to Chloe, but I can't imagine Chloe skating like that!!!

Angel said...

Gosh! I had forgotten Ava and Chloe were so close in age...8 days apart!