CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

COME FULL CIRCLE

This is a digital scrapbook of our journey to complete our family in Vietnam.

Vietnam Flag

Ava's Ticker

Site Counter

7/21/2009

Back up plans

Michael was suppose to take Sebastian and Elizabeth to their favorite amusement park on Friday. He had even taken off from work a little early to pick up the kids. The weather decided not to cooperate and the trip got rained out. So they decided to have a sleep over instead. We took the kids out to dinner since I hadn't planned on cooking (it was suppose to be Ava and I).

Kids will be kids!! Lifesaver "O's".
After I put Ava to bed, this is what I found down in our family room. They had constructed a fort out of my sheets and kitchen chairs.

Mommy intruded their fort for some pics.
They wanted to watch t.v. in the fort so I gave them something better....my laptop so they could watch Youtube.
This is what I found the next morning....three sets of eyes peering back at me.
We finally got some use out of our formal dining room chairs in the kitchen. My kitchen chairs were still being held hostage.
After we deconstructed the fort in the family room, it was relocated in the basement.
Ava brought her camping essential....
Elizabeth demonstrating how pink slippers are not camp gear friendly
Typical "boy" fort
If you can't beat them, join them!
Elizabeth doing the pose.
After the sleep over, we had to go to Michael's company picnic. I think Sebastian was a little bushed.

0 comments: